Life and Executive Leadership Coach
Sandton, Johannesburg | Happy to travel in and around greater Johannesburg and Pretoria areas.
B.Comm. | MBA | Post-graduate Certificate in Business and Executive Coaching and Leadership Coaching
082 494 2249
Sandton, South Africa
Carmen uses a variety of coaching approaches, tailoring the approach to each client based on their individual needs as well as the desired outcome of the specific coaching. This flexibility ensures that the client comes away with a unique and deeply fulfilling experience, allowing them to enable their potential and bring about positive change, in both their personal and professional lives.
The basis of Carmen’s approach is building a trust-based relationship with her clients that assures total confidentiality and a safe, non-judgemental space in which they can grow.
What to expect from a Coaching Relationship with Carmen:
- Absolutely confidentiality and a safe environment in which to discover and release your best potential
- Between 8-12 sessions depending on the client’s needs
- A free introductory / chemistry session is usually included at the outset (unless the client prefers to commence the coaching immediately)
- Sessions are between 60 to 90 minutes, and can be held at a physical location (coach or client’s premises) or on-line
- Coaching is most often one-on-one, however when indicated it may also include observation sessions, 360 degree feedback and team coaching sessions
- At the outset, goals are set with regular check points along the way are to ensure progress is tracked and adjustments / on-course corrections can be made as necessary
- Any organisation-specific coaching processes or requirements can be incorporated into the coaching process to ensure that the needs of all stakeholders are met
- Private sessions are also offered
- Carmen also offers mentoring services to current and future leaders in both large corporates and SME’s
Carmen is able to coach individuals and / or groups across a wide range of hard and soft skill areas, including:
- Personal Impact
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Skills
- Managing Self, Others and / or Teams
- Energy / Time Management
- Presentation Skills
- Project Management
Carmen’s functional expertise include:
- Shopper /Trade Marketing
- Customer Management
- Customer Relationship
Carmen has experience in various senior and executive roles in multi-national, corporate organisations. She has been an independent management consultant and coach for the past 8 years. Carmen is therefore able to understand the business challenges and integrate these into coaching outcomes, ensuring that both the organisations’ and clients’ needs are met.
Carmen has a Bachelor of Commerce Degree from the University of Natal (1996) and a Master of Business Administration Degree from WITS Business School (2006). In addition, she has a Post-graduate Business and Executive Coaching Certificate (2013) and a Post-graduate Leadership Coaching Certificate (2014), both from WITS Business School.
Feel free to contact Carmen at email@example.com for a complimentary introductory and chemistry meeting.