Financial, Life and Business Coaching.
Willie’s career spans over 40 years mostly in the insurance sector. He has passion for people and helps them getting from survival mode to significance. Real turn-around happens when people really listen, really engage to understand. He believes financial wellness is intertwined with physical and mental health. He helps you to be the best you can be, and to get rid of the fears keeping you back to experience more happiness. One of Willie’s favourate authors is Stephen Covey saying: “I am not a product of my circumstances; I'm a product of my decisions"
He is a Partner at Change Partners Coaching, Managing Director of Inner Change Master Coaching and Independent Trustee of Retirement Funds.
His current focus in on executive and team coaching, leadership development, change management, mediation, business consultancy, turn around strategies, NLP life coaching, financial coaching and retirement seminars.
- Leadership role in corporate environment in the fields of business development, key account management, pension funds and financial planning.
- Membership of various executive committees on executive and board level in the fields of marketing, information technology, human resources, finance and risk.
- Development of strategies and turn-around plans as MD and GM of a company
- Coaching, mentoring, training, management and mediation
- Over 10 years of independent trusteeships
- Development and authoring of financial study guides for the financial sector and examiner
- Workshops and talks on financial wellness, stress & anxiety, entrepreneurship, value-based goal setting, emotional intelligence and couple’s enrichment.
Skills and Competency Profile
- Strategy development
- Change management
- Conflict resolution and mediation
- Team coaching
- Leadership training
- Financial and life coaching
- Neuro-linguistic-programming (NLP)
- Brain profiling and enneagram specialist
Education and Credentials
- University of Pretoria 1976: BA (Psychology)
- University of Pretoria 1981: B Divinitas
- University of Pretoria 1994: Senior Management Programme
- University of Free State 1986: Certificate in Financial Planning (ILPA)
- University of Free State 2007: Assessor certificate
- Cutting Edge Consultancy 2003: NLP certificate
- Integrative9 academy 2018: Enneagram certificate
- 5 lens academy 2018: Five lens certificate
- Family Life Centre 2018: Prepare & Enrich certificate
- Family Assist Network 2018: Mediation Foundation certificate
- Various other courses (Integral theory, accessing personal genius, neuro-semantics, global leadership, Erichsonian hypnoses, train the trainer, brain-profiling.
- Financial Planning Institute (FPI)
- Black Management Forum (BMF)
- Coaches and Mentors of Southern Africa (COMENSA).
- Family Assist Network (FAN ) affiliated with ADR international
Comments from Clients and Colleagues
“Willie is a systemic thinker who naturally builds bridges and connects various elements. He is a rainmaker and experienced in enhancing business growth propositions. Willie has the natural ability to build relationships, remarkable people skills, and a breadth of relationships that is second to none”