How can you excel in life, accelerate your career, discover your inner strengths and propel yourself to higher heights and experiences you never thought possible? My approach in building, developing and transforming minds and hearts will uncover skills to take you to new frontiers of opportunity. I base my approach on Steven Covey’s model on expanding one's Circle of Influence: Instead of reacting to, or worrying about conditions over which we have little or no control, we should focus our time and energy on things we can control and make a difference by expanding our circle of influence. Developing a sense of self awareness, motivation and inner power are key stepping stones in the coaching journey.
"In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.”
I am a Life and Executive Coach with particular emphasis on Career Guidance, Life Management Programmes, Building Teams and Personal Development. In my 29 years of experience both in education and corporate, I have spent much time coaching and developing individuals who often start off by experiencing feelings of hopelessness and helplessness, looking for solutions outside them. My approach involves clarifying the issue at hand, Learning from lessons of the past, Explaining and Exploring solution, Actioning and Reviewing and Monitoring of Goals to encourage individuals to build on their strengths; to equip them to tackle areas for improvement and to enable them to achieve on-going success.
We are all unique individuals but we share one very powerful attribute – the ability to create our own reality through our thoughts, intentions, beliefs and actions because everyone has the potential to achieve. I believe that everyone is a leader, you just have to search within!
Jesse Jackson once said, “ Leaders must be tough enough to fight, tender enough to cry, human enough to make mistakes, humble enough to admit them, strong enough to absorb the pain, and resilient enough to bounce back and keep on moving”
- Psychometrist (HPCSA – Health Professions Council of South Africa)
- SIOPSA (Society for Industrial & Organisational Psychology of South Africa)
- Registered with Education Training Dev. Practices (ETDP) SETA as a Skills Facilitator
- Registered with COMENSA (Coaching and Mentoring South Africa)
- Chair of the Higher Education Research Chamber of the ETDP Seta
- Member of the Finance Committee of the ETDP Seta
- Certified as a Facilitator by Deloitte and Touche
- Registered User by Thomas International to administer the PPA and other psychometric tests
- BA Degree (Unisa) (1995)
- BA (Hons.) (Unisa) (1999)
- Psychometrist (HPCSA) (2000)
- Masters Degree (DUT) (2010)
Key Skills and Strengths
- Develop an individual’s self-awareness, thoughts and emotions and the impact on their decisions
- Guide the client in discovering their own potential and finding solutions, as their perceptions change
- Build trust, respect and mutual freedom of expression
- Create and sustain balance, self-generation and peak performance
Available upon request