I subscribe to a coaching approach and methods which deliver powerful coaching and people development solutions to organisations and people that lead to real and permanent improvements.
How I make a difference
I am a coach and manager with more than 25 years’ experience building and managing diverse teams across different industries. Having applied one-on-one mentoring and coaching, with a genuine interest in the people that I work with as a manager, I now focus on coaching as a discipline. I believe that coaching is about enabling an individual to add value to themselves. By so doing, they add value to their environment. It is about balance, authenticity, appreciating where the client is at, and enabling them to get to where they hope to be and ultimately reach their full potential.
- Business coaching: achievement of business goals, instituting business changes, future planning, dealing with unproductive team relationships
- Leadership coaching: leading by example, dealing with people-dynamics, focus on the bigger picture, delegating, empowering self and others
- Performance coaching: preparation for promotion, career changes, eliminating the limiting patterns that could hinder performance
- Skills coaching: building interpersonal skills, influence, impact and confidence
- Life coaching: empowering individuals in all areas of their lives
I am insatiably curious and consciously seek opportunities to learn, reflect and observe. Change can be inspired and driven from the smallest conscious experience or encounter.
I am firmly of the conviction that as members of society we are able and are best suited to adding value through others and one-another. All of the achievements that I cherish and admire the most have been made possible with another or others. We have individual potential well beyond the boundaries we have accepted for ourselves. Our combined efforts remove boundaries and broaden opportunities exponentially.
- Professional Consciousness Coaching® - International Diploma
- Diploma in Advanced Banking (University of Johannesburg)
- Certificate in Compliance – Compliance Institute
- Master of Business Administration - MBA (Wits Business School)
- Winner of the Accenture Prize for the best MBA Research in Corporate Governance
- New Managers Programme (Wits Business School)
- Honours: Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) (Wits)
- Bachelor of Arts - BA (Wits)
Certified Consciousness Coach (CCC) (Accredited Coach Training Program – International Coach Federation)
“For every event in life there are many different angles. When you look at the same event from a wider perspective, your sense of worry and anxiety reduces, and you have greater joy” - The Dalai Lama