My passion for wellness has evolved over 19 years and has motivated me to experience wellness at many levels. As a certified health coach, and personal trainer - trained in nutrition and exercise basics and coaching, my aim is to educate and inspire people to experience the rewards of a healthy, happy body
Prior to focusing on Personal Wellness, I enjoyed 21 happy and successful years in the Corporate world of finance. From managing and supporting staff to educating and coaching staff on interpersonal skills, this experience provided me with a wealth of understanding into the incredible complexities of human nature.
Personal, and mostly silent struggles through my early childhood years, resulted in feelings of insecurity, anxiety, relationship conflict and no sense of direction for many years. This ‘struggle’ background served me well and became the compelling drive to thrive and succeed. My reward now is to inspire others to overcome hardship and pain, and live an empowered, happy life.
As a certified Hypnotherapist:
I have 10 years’ experience helping clients understand how early childhood trauma or neglect negatively affects their adult life.
Symptoms show up as chronic pain, substance abuse and addictions, emotional struggles with anxiety, depression, post-traumatic stress, relationship conflict, lack of direction and weight issues. These symptoms and life challenges are the clues to deep unresolved emotional pain and unexamined/outdated beliefs and fears of not feeling “good enough”, low self-esteem and negative self-talk.
My area of specialization as a hypnotherapist is twofold:
Firstly, I provide a safe space for men and women to reclaim their lost childhood, through a process of inner child healing. The inner child represents the emotional self, which is often disconnected, and void of most vulnerable feelings/emotions, as a result of childhood trauma or neglect.
Secondly, I guide survivors of sexual violation through a gentle, yet powerful healing process, to recover their innocence lost through the trauma, and develop a potency that strengthens their personal resolve to become the best unique version of self.
- You take back control of your life and discover the magic of your intuitive wisdom, with gentle hypnosis techniques and reclaim your lost childhood.
- You will be more mentally focused, feel confident, and live an empowered life according to your personal values and emotional needs.
- You will learn more about the “wisdom and genius” of your healthy emotions and how your emotions communicate important messages to you, through your body. You finally recognize your unique, integrated self
I am also a certified Zest4life Health Coach:
I will assist you with signature Wellness Transformation Programs over 4-weeks; 6-weeks; 8weeks to address your unique needs and lifestyle.
We create a compelling Healthy Lifestyle plan that motivates and guides you through obstacles and emotional coaching if you are an emotional eater.
I focus on educating you about choosing the right type of carbohydrate foods to stabilize blood sugar levels – an important factor in weight-loss goals; managing energy and mood levels; food cravings; digestive problems; anxiety/ depression and unhealthy ageing problems that can be prevented.
- Life Coaching is often added to identify my clients’ personal value system and unique emotional needs.These important factors become their guiding principles for “intentional direction” in taking back control of their life and choosing healthy relationships. I offer some easy assessments to help us pinpoint areas that need change.
- The “Self” assessment rating for self-respect, self-esteem, self-worth, self-image, self-ideal. This assessment helps to narrow our focus on the area of self-development.
- The Happiness test Life wheel offers a 360degree view of what’s working in your life, examples mood levels, energy levels, sleep, ageing, personal achievements, Me time, family life etc. and based on your happiness rating, and where there is a positive impact, we use this to increase your motivation and commitment to your health and wellness goals.
- Relationship conflict areas – a basic questionnaire guides us to early childhood emotional wounds that reveal the toxic conflict in our intimate/important relationships as adults. This provides the basis for the inner child healing process.
As a holistic Personal Trainer:
For the last 16 years, in my private studio, I have guided many clients to reconnect and to trust their hard-working and often neglected body. Now in my late sixties, I wish to inspire my clients to continue caring for their body, though healthy habits of exercise, nutrition, healthy sleep, and a personal value system that honors and embraces their unique needs.