Live a happier life and be more fulfilled, by igniting your inner strengths and talents... Align your life with who you truly are!
Am I the Coach for You?
I work with women who are not completely satisfied with their lives, who feel stuck and uncertain about what they truly want and where they’re heading, and who want clarity and direction, so they can make the right decisions in order to live their fullest life, aligned with who they truly are.
I am a Personal and Professional Coach, certified in Positive Psychology, running an international online coaching practice. My coaching is informed by Positive Psychology, which adds a proven, science-based dimension to the conversations I have with my clients.
My Coaching Philosophy
The natural process of life is a series of transitions, some intentional and others not. Some happen with ease, and others are really uncomfortable and even severely painful. I believe in the innate capacity of people to grow and develop regardless of what life brings their way. When you are at points of transition in your life, it helps to have a support person in your corner, someone who believes in you and can offer a fresh professional perspective.
What you also require is a foundation upon which you can rely to help you navigate these times of change and personal growth with clarity, perspective, confidence and motivation - a way of knowing that you are doing what is right for you. Therefore, my mission is to support my clients to align their lives with who they truly are, by igniting their inner strengths and talents and intentionally living in line with their core values, whilst resourcefully managing their personal needs and well-being. We also work on building the confidence and motivation for the change they seek in their personal and professional lives.
It’s only through having a deep understanding of yourself and what’s most important to you above all else, that you can uncover what you most desire to create for your life, and what your own unique version of success, happiness and well-being looks like.
How I Support My Clients
Most people find that they require my professional support for some of the following reasons:
- Navigating points of transition in their lives or invoking transition
- Maintaining work-life balance
- Managing competing commitments
- Identifying their innate strengths and mastering their positive attributes
- Discovering their true vocation and what they love doing
- Adding happiness, flow and ease back into their lives
- Personal and professional development
- Leadership development
- Equipping themselves with some scientifically proven techniques to live their fullest life
- Upping their game and taking their lives to the next level
- Aligning their lives with their core values
- Remaining accountable and true to themselves
- Practicing self-care and ensuring their well-being
My Coaching Style
My coaching approach is flexible and deeply personalized, in order to ensure that I am delivering exactly what each client needs from our partnership. I don't believe in one-size-fits-all approaches. My coaching is informed by Positive Psychology, which ads a proven, science based dimension to the conversations we will have. I bring a blend of open-mindedness, quiet confidence, compassion, trust, efficiency and challenge of the status quo to the table. The coaching space I aim to create is one which encourages realness and direct communication, with just the right amounts results focus and a dash of playfulness.
After a successful 8-year corporate marketing career within local South African and multi-national organizations, including Danone and Nestle, I transitioned into life coaching and people transformation. Since 2010, I've been doing individual coaching, executive coaching, facilitation, coach training and mentoring, key-note speaking, writing, TV and radio interviews and have also hosted an international Positive Psychology Coaching group. On a personal note, I have also during this time become a Mom and navigated an international move, and am currently living as an expatriate. Some of my professional highlights include becoming the first Certified Positive Psychology Coach® in Africa in 2015 as well as serving as the mouthpiece for Unilever's Dove ChooseBeautiful Campaign Launch. I continue to further my coaching career and studies with a specific focus on Positive Psychology.
- ICF Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
- Certified Positive Psychology Coach® - School of Coaching Mastery (USA)
- Applied Positive Psychology Coaching - Positive Acorn (USA)
- Positive Practice – Positive Acorn (USA)
- Diploma in Professional Coaching & Certified Consciousness Coach® - Creative Consciousness International (RSA)
- Certified in Inspiring Leadership: Appreciative Inquiry, Emotional Intelligence, Women in Leadership & Coaching for Sustainable Change – Case Western Reserve University (USA)
- Certified in Coaching Well-being - Positive Acorn (USA)
- Certified in The Science of Happiness - Berkley (USA)
- Certified in A life of Happiness & Fulfilment - Indian School of Business
- Certified in Positive Psychology - University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (USA)
- Com Marketing Management - University of Johannesburg (RSA)