|Executive Coach | Neuro linguistic programing Practioner | Career coach|
Leading organisations call TJ Malamule when they want to coach their teams to be peak performers and achieve organisational & personal goals. He works with leaders and executives to find meaning in their work & lead like rockstars. His wisdom and insights from coaching C-level executives are shared in easy-to-apply formats with templates and tools to help you create positive, meaningful change that lasts. As CEO of and executive speaker at TJ Talks international (TTI) TJ Malamule specializes in strategic Intelligence, planning coaching, career coaching and collaborative culture.
For the past 15 years TJ studied and researched Neuro linguistic programing (NLP) and Branding to understand how the brain and brand positioning can help leaders to move from being an employee to becoming a brand ambassador for their organizations. His coaching helps leaders answer questions like: “if you were not born what the world would have missed’, that pushes them to start thinking of purpose and meaning in life which increase their work bottom line.
Certification & credentials
- Top 100 global most influential coaching leader (Global Human Resource Development, (Mubai, India)
- the Finance Global Awards 2018 (Consultancy - Advisory Firm of the Year - South Africa) – Finance Magazine
- Winner of Management consultant award by CEO today magazine (London)
- Africa coach of the year Nominee (abcccp)
- Global leadership Assessment certification (Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder coaching)
- Advanced Diploma in Brand Leadership (Vega school)
- Executive Coach ( Action Factory)
- NLP Practioner (Action Factory)
- Executive speaking (Henley Business School)
- Author Supercharge your destiny & stand out or don’t bother
He coaches on variety of issues in a wide spectrum industries. But, no matter what the business is, he is quick to point out a shift in management makes a difference in keeping the company competitive. Tj feels his extensive coaching with these organisations has proven that he can coach executive management and improve team performance with measurable result
Having worked with an array of business industries and individuals, TJ's coaching lies in Self Mastery, Leadership, Team Performance coaching as well as: Executive Coaching, Career Development, Goal Setting Change Management
On the Media
TJ is a resident Coach on SABC 1 (Mzanzi insider), recently started to as a presenter and coach for Stereotype drop show starting in May on SABC 1, He worked as a coach on Africa Magic and limpopo biggest commercial radio Capricorn FM (breakfast show) for the past 4 years. His work has been featured by Print media like City press, Finance week and Entrepreneur magazine.
What clients say:
"He is a result orientated coach, he made a big difference in our team" - Khathu Ramabula – Former CEO National youth development Agency
"Very professional and passionate about people's potential" - Miranda Van der valt - Head Marketing (Northern region) Old Mutual