Coach Rasie is one of the most sought after coaches, Facilitator, Speaker and Future Trends analyst and commentator in South Africa with more than 10 years experience as a coach, backed by a Diploma in Executive and Management Coaching from the University of Cape Town. He is a member of Coaches and Mentors Association of South Africa (COMENSA).
He Coaches High Achievers, Managers, Future Managers, Future Executives and Executives to perform at their highest potential. He helps organisations adopt and implement “UBUNTU” practices in the workplace to become the most sought after Organisation to work for. He is also accredited to administer Neethling Brain Instruments(NBI), developed by world renowned creativity expert Dr Kobus Neething to help the clients get insights into their thinking preferences and of those that they work with or clients.
As a future trends analyst and commentator, he helps audiences understand the forces that are shaping the future right now.He also points the clues they they can use to help them see their own futures, personally and for their organisations.
Prior to founding his company, Ngoako Rasie International, Coach Rasie had a successful Banking career as an executive in Sales, People Management, Private Banking, Business Banking, Enterprise Supplier Development, Corporate and Investment Banking within the Banking Industry in South Africa. Coach Rasie served as the President of Polokwane Chamber of Business between 2016 & 2019. He also served as the Chairperson of the Diversity and Inclusion Forum for ABSA Northern Region(Limpopo, Mpumalanga and Gauteng North from 2016 -2018.
Our Value Proposition
Career Coaching I Life Coaching I Executive Coaching
- Transition Coaching: Empowering individuals promoted from a junior role to a senior role in the organisation;
- First 100 days: Planning ahead of time how to land best in a new role;
- Strategy, sales or marketing Planning: digging out the fresh new ideas, and challenging stale or habitual thinking;
- Decision-making under uncertainty: Minimising downside risk and increase the likelihood;
- Managing exceptional load or its sometime consequence, stress;
- Keeping a clear head through turbulence, e.g. mergers, acquisitions, downsizing;
- Developing high-potentials;
- Fixing whatever’s holding someone back, e.g. improving interpersonal skills;
- Ensuring an expensive new hire integrates well, and stays.
Business Coaching and Mentorship
We partner with associate coaches and mentors to deliver coaching and mentoring services to Startups and SMMEs in their growth phase using the latest diagnostic tools to understand the challenges and opportunities in their businesses.
If you are keen to take your personal life,your career or business to the next level, get in touch with us for a free initial consultation.