My coaching process will help you develop a strong sense of self, shift unhelpful thinking and leave you empowered to develop to your full potential.
- Help you make better decisions – get clear and focused
- Recognise limiting beliefs – reframe your thinking
- Overcome setbacks – tap into your courage to handle change
- Marketing Qualification from Nelson Mandela University
- ACT Therapist. Behavioral Psychology.
- Author of “How to Market the REAL You.”
- Author of memoir and self-help book “The Woman Who Came Home”
- Member of Toastmaster and Professional Speakers Association
What clients had to say
My first coaching session with Penny was in 2013. She never looked at my current reality but helped me focus on my dream. It’s been an amazing journey together. I can recommend a coach to anyone who wants clarity, focus and support in the long journey to get there, especially Penny de Villiers. Its worth it!
Dr Steyn Heckroodt, Dean at Jumeira University - Dubai
Penny is a good coach because she knows how to ask the right questions which helps one gain clarity, insight and that leads one to make the right decisions. Her approach is honest and supportive.
Candice Shultz, Commercial Lawyer – Schultz and Associates
I refer a lot of my clients to Penny de Villiers for Career coaching. She has many years’ experience in the recruitment industry. She has the ability to see the big picture and help clients take practical steps to achieve their goals and position themselves.
Tevor Gildenhuys, CEO. Talent Network