I am passionate about empowering people to make the changes they desire in their lives. As a coach I offer a compassionate, thought-provoking space in which to learn and grow. I draw from my experience as a registered psychologist and qualified teacher in my approach to coaching adults and teenagers. If any of the following questions resonate with you, you are most welcome to discuss the prospect of entering coaching with me:
- Purpose: Do you want to strengthen your capacity to live a meaningful, impactful life in accordance with your highest values?
- Quality of Life: Are you wanting to be more intentional about creating space to connect with vitality, passion, creativity, inspiration or joy?
- Dreams: Is there a lifestyle change, an adventure or a dream that you would like to prepare to step towards?
- Decision-making: Are there decisions you are wanting to make in your career or personal life, and do you want support to explore and clarify your options?
- Performance: Do you want to be more motivated, focused and organised in your performance at school or at work?
- Relationships: Do you want to bring more conscious and intentional shifts in your connections with others, be it as a partner, friend, colleague or parent?
- Self-confidence: Do you want to relate to yourself with increased awareness and respect so that you are able to engage more authentically in your world?
- Health and Wellness: Are there desired behaviours relating to health and well-being that you would like to engage in more consistently?
- Time Management: Do you want to bring more intentionality into how you are managing your time?
“Life Coaching with Kerry really helped me think through things and then take measures to get results. She was very sensitive and helpful, she made me very comfortable to open up to her. Kerry challenged me to handle situations that I was previously uncomfortable with in a very practical and effective way. Talking to her gave me a new perspective on my view of life. Coaching with Kerry allowed me to figure out how I could combine my passion for people and be result driven at the same time. Her coaching sessions consistently provide fresh opportunities to discern the true nature of my work situation, to become clearly aware of where I am, where I really want to go and most importantly, what I need to do to get there. I’m very thankful for the opportunity to be coached by Kerry. I will continue applying the helpful tools and tips that came from the coaching sessions in my work and personal life.”
“My experience overall with Kerry was really positive. Although I knew what I wanted to get out of it, Kerry helped me map out my key goal in stages. Within out few meetings I completed my key goal as these meetings gave me the additional motivation to progress instead of procrastinate. I feel as though I got to the end result a bit faster and felt really good about it.”
“Kerry created a calm, non- judgemental atmosphere in which it was safe to explore the presented issues. She retained professional boundaries. In the first session, Kerry guided the session so that I, as the client was able to set objectives for the coaching sessions. Kerry used these objectives both as an evaluative tool and as a guide for the coaching session. Though there was the space to freely look at differing issues, in a gentle firm way Kerry linked the exploration back to the objectives. Kerry used the skill of summarising throughout the session and relevant questions. These skills were applied in a way that brought clarity and opened up new avenues of exploration. It is with confidence that I would recommend Kerry as a coach.”