Unlock your full potential. You may feel that you have reached a T-junction in your life. You seriously need to look at your career and find ways to live a full, well-balanced, productive and enjoyable life. When are you truly in your element and what energizes you? Whether you are 15 years old or 75 years old, it is never too soon or too late to unlock your full potential.
Life can be both challenging and overwhelming. Recently, more people suffer from burnout and get caught up in work and life stress. Discover your ability to have a balanced life, a satisfied career and a rewarding personal life.
- Life Coaching can help to get more work/life balance and reduce stress. My Industrial Psychology/ Psychometrist background will contribute in assisting you.
- To be at cross roads “later” in your life doesn’t mean it is too late to unlock your full potential and explore new ways and opportunities.
- Being involved in a Gap Year programme, helping young adults to discover who they are and focusing on Employability skills have enabled me to understand the pitfalls for school leavers and post graduates.
- Career coaching is a process and it is never too soon to start discovering your strengths
- I also make use of psychometric evaluation and other assessment tools when needed.
Each session will last about 1 – 1.5 hours.
Our sessions can also be conducted via Skype or Zoom.
- Accredited Life and Whole brain coach, accredited at ICF (International Coaching Federation)
- Psychometrist: Independent Practise (Registered at the HPCSA)
- Neethling Brain Index Practitioner
- University of the Free State (1994 – 1997)
- B.A (Hons) degree in Industrial Psychology