I coach high-achieving individuals with a bias for action. Most of my clients don’t need me – they’d do just fine without me – but they are looking for something else in their lives… something that will take them out of their comfort zone and allow them to see what they couldn’t see before. They are looking to do something different, to be something different. They seek more, they don’t accept the status quo and they don’t conform to societal constraints.
My clients are business leaders, entrepreneurs, small time employees, parents and home executives. It’s not about their title or their hierarchical position in a formalised world – it’s about who they are and what they want. It’s about how they feel and the life they desire for themselves and their families.
My clients are incredible people with a passion for life – they just need some help taking the next step.
- I’m an Associate Integral Coach through UCT’s Graduate School of Business (Centre for Coaching), and a Workplace Coach through Results Coaching and the Neuroleadership Institute.
- I have 6 years’ experience working with private clients, business and government. I am part of an international community of powerful coaches, including 4PC – the top 4% of coaches in the world.
- I have a Financial Planning and International Wealth Management background and uniquely coach into the independent financial planning profession niche, having worked with some of the biggest IFA practices and most of the Financial Planners of the Year. I am the founder and chair of the Young Financial Planners’ Organisation, a committee of the Financial Planning Institute.
- I run a number of themed coaching circles (group coaching), limited to 7 participants, mostly over 6 or 12 months. Current examples are Fatherhood, Independent Women and Financial Planners under 35.
- I respond to every enquiry, promising a return-contact within 24 business hours. I believe that you need to experience my coaching before you decide to coach with me. I won’t tell you how I coach – I’ll show you.
- Associate Integral Coach: UCT Graduate School of Business (Centre for Coaching)
- Workplace Coach: Results Coaching and the Neuroleadership Institute
- Member: COMENSA
- Bachelor of Commerce (Economics & Business Economics)
- Post-graduates in Strategy & Financial Planning