My Passion and Purpose
I am a professional engineer, a project management professional, and a Henley Business School trained coach.
This skill and experience profile equips me to successfully support coachees and their employing organisations to integrate their world as defined by logic and measurement with the universe of possibility. A universe accessed through unfettered imagination. (Paraphrased from Benjamin Zander, The Art of Possibility: 2000)
Coaching is my passion and working with people to realise their full potential is my mission.
The services that I offer include:
- Transformational self-mastery based business and leadership development coaching
- Tailored solutions comprising elements of coaching, mentorship and training in specialist areas
- Experiential in-service leadership development of young professionals
- Team and Group Coaching
- Organisational and Team Workshop Facilitation
I am a volunteer coach and mentor with the Allan Gray Orbis Foundation and the South African Chapter of the Project Management Institute (PMI), working with young candidates in their respective entrepreneurial and technical development programs.
My Career Experience
Over the course of my career, centred on engineering and project management, I have coached and mentored numerous management and project delivery clients. This has included coaching groups of senior project practitioners though the medium of facilitated workshops.
This work has included supporting company executives where their projects have faced internal company or external challenges.
I am a firm supporter of sustainable transformation in the workplace. I am committed to the vision of suitably qualified and talented young professionals adequately supported by seasoned and skilled practitioners.
This support designed to accelerate “on the job” experiential learning. A support service aimed at positioning these young professionals for success, to empower them to add value to their employers.
- BSc Engineering - University of KwaZulu-Natal
- Professional Engineer (Pr.Eng), Engineering Council of South Africa (ECSA)
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Professional Certificate in Coaching (PCIC), Henley Business School under the auspices of Reading University UK
- Member of ICF and COMENSA