Who am I?
I am an integral life coach and my aim is to help you when you are at a crossroads and need to make some decisions in your life. With a background of coaching, facilitating, training and teaching I have a passion for working with people of many ages and feel that my skill is in helping you unlock the ideas and creative potential within you.
I do not presume to give you answers but will walk the journey beside you to help you make the decisions you need. I provide a safe, thinking, talking, learning space where you can explore possibilities and I will help you design your own creative solutions.
Areas of expertise and experience
- Certified Integral Coach working with people at all levels and walks of life.
- Working at a leadership level with young people trying to decide their career path.
- Developing and supporting individuals and teams when they are at a crossroads.
- Helping people define goals and life paths when they need to take a new direction.
- Facilitating workshops on soft skills, leadership, communication and presentation skills.
- Worked in Human Resources in the corporate world
- Worked in the education arena on leadership skills
- Regularly interview and write for magazines – just communication in a different way!
- B A Degree in Psychology and Education
- Trained Facilitator for Stephen Covey’s Seven Habits of Highly Effective People and Time Management Programmes
- Accredited Facilitator for Maurice Kerrigan Africa on Effective Speaking and Presentation Skills
- Accredited Associate Coach for Integral Coaching through UCT Graduate School of Business Centre for Coaching
- Accredited Enneagram Practitioner through Integrative Enneagram Solutions