Based on my upbringing and different cultures I was raised in, I have dedicated my life to provide Coaching experience that seeks to deal with personal and life issues which can affect the ability to be successful and hinder the relationships with others.
Tshepo Matlou provides Coaching and Change management services to organisations which seeks to align their strategies and visions, in order to achieve maximum performance. He does this by Coaching Executives, Managers and Teams to ensure that they understand their role and their impact in achieving the required outcome. As part of coaching offerings, he does Life Coaching, Executive and Team Coaching in which he provides personal profiling and personal planning to drive goals and dreams of individuals in their professional capacity or lifestyle.
He helps companies and organisations with facilitation of their Strategic Sessions, Change Management workshops, Programme Directing and as a Motivational Speaker.
With more than 13 years of management experience in the public and private sector, he has dealt with different organisational cultures and individual cultures. Understanding the psychology of human being, thinking patterns and their short comings.
Academic & Coaching Qualifications
- Masters in Leadership & Management (Logos University) USA
- Diploma in Marketing Management (Tshwane College)
- Mastery Coaching (ISNS); Team Coaching (Meta Coaching Foundation) Mauritius
- Advanced Public Management Development Programme (University of Pretoria)
- Management Advanced Programme (Wits Business School)
- Mentoring and Coaching for Public Managers (School of Government)
- Strategies for Personal Growth and Development (YALI)
- Management Strategies for People and Resources (YALI)
- Registered Member: COMENSA
- International Society of Neuro-Semantics (ISNS)
- Meta-Coaching Foundation (MCF)
- Toastmasters International