Annie Coetzee is an Internationally Accredited Speaker, Trainer, Author and Facilitator on Human Empowerment in the Corporate Arena.
Her specialized Topics are related to Change Management, Creativity; Emotional Intelligence, Women in Leadership and Radical Wellbeing in a complex World.
Her most acclaimed topics are strongly linked to High Performance Coaching in Groups. These Sessions are facilitated to groups of 12 participants (or less) and are conducted in the Client’s venue. Annie’s work is outcomes based and after the Course of 12 Sessions, there is always a Celebration of Achievements
Her Career began when she was a Teacher in Music and English in Pretoria. From there she studied further and was a Lecturer in Psychology at The University of Stellenbosch. After four years in Stellenbosch she became a Researcher on Human Adult Development at UNISA in Pretoria.
Annie has started her Speaking and Training Career 18 years ago in the Public and Corporate world when she established her own business by name, Creative Brain Management. With a ‘bring it on’ approach she engages and ignites audiences and participants in small group Sessions with amazing results. She has a unique way of presenting Human Empowerment subjects in a high-energy, fun-filled, yet thought provoking way. Her style is highly interactive, with a number of Self-Discovery Activities and Small Group Exercises, in order for participants to discover the content in more creative ways.
Annie has facilitated Group and Business Coaching in a number of African Countries, as well as main cities and small villages in and out of South Africa. She has also worked in Europe, United Kingdom and The United States.
A few "Firsts" in South Africa
- Developed the first ‘Over 40 WELLNESS and Longevity Program including all 11 Intelligences,
- Wrote the first book on “Emotional Intelligence” in SA;
- Developed the first “Self-Empowerment for Beginners in the Workplace” Program in SA (Bridging Course – 12 Modules);
- Is one of the first Authors to bring “Psychology on the Air” in 1991;
- Developed and Facilitated the first ever ‘Super Seniors Project’ with excellence;
- Her Book: “Are you Connected?” is the first book on Human Empowerment that acknowledges the HEART as central to Human Development.
- Combined Health and Fitness with ‘Matters of the HEART.’
- Started the Group called Achievers Ambassadors and included all Business Owners who regularly and consistently achieve, to join, free of charge – with one goal: ‘Share your Success with us. We will celebrate you!’
In Summary a Few Extra Pointers
Annie is a Founder Member of the Creativity Foundation of SA and recognized as ‘One of Africa’s Most Influential Women in Business and Government’. (CEO and Titans - 2015)
She received the 2013 BEYONDER Award for exceptional contributions in Promoting Creativity throughout the world. (SA Creativity Foundation). She also attended and received recognition from Kagan International Business Programs (California USA) as a DYNAMIC Trainer and facilitator in Engagement Strategies.
Annie is a Certified Facilitator for The Pacific Institute on Excellence – and most recently received her International Accreditation as an NLP Business Practitioner.
She sees herself as an ‘Instrument of Change’.
Her favorite one-liner is ‘Your LIFE can be a Miracle!’
- Evelyn Wood Reading Dynamics: Diploma in Speed Reading (University Pretoria)
- Communication and Leadership: Ten Years – from 1994 to 2004 attaining my ATM GOLD in Public Speaking; and Leadership and Communication Skills (Toastmasters International)
- Creative Problem Solving: State University (Buffalo USA) I qualified as a Creative Problem Solver; using methods and models of The Creativity Foundation USA.
Areas of Work
- Main Cities
- Preferably: Pretoria and Cape Town