Nick has internally coached C-suite executives for the past 7 years, helping grow dozens of individuals in their professional lives. He has also been a formal Mentor to emerging leaders for the past 11 years.
He is a Certified Professional Business Coach through GIBS, which is an ICF affiliated certification, and is also a registered member with COMENSA.
Nick’s other qualifications include a Post-Graduate Honours degree in Commerce, and is also a Certified Director (SA) through the Institute of Directors.
Approach to Coaching and Mentoring:
Nick utilises a strength-based approach to coaching. He partners with current and future leaders in a thought-provoking and goal focused manner that inspires them to create purposeful and positive change. Nick believes that everyone is inherently resourceful, and as such, they are empowered in the coaching relationship to drive the goals and the action plan to produce fulfilling results in their professional lives.
Nick’s style is always underpinned by building a warm, and trust-based relationship with the client.
Nick’s more than 20 years of corporate experience and 7 years as Managing Director & Regional Head of 42 countries of a multi-national organisation, allows him to ensure that business needs and challenges are understood, and integrated into the coaching outcomes – the organisation is as much the client as the individual being coached. Nick was also a Marketing Director of a multi-national organisation for 4 years and has served on the Board of Directors of 5 multi-national subsidiaries and 1 non-profit organisation.
What has driven you to practice as a Coach:
My love for both high impact business results, as well as developing high performing teams and leaders, inspired me to become a full-time coach and mentor. My greatest pride during my corporate roles was seeing individuals grow - and seeing that growth translated into business delivery and impact. It is my aim to offer leaders the opportunity to explore possibilities, examine self-limiting beliefs, and leverage professional and personal strengths to achieve fulfilling results.
What to expect from the Coaching Relationship:
- Nick offers between 8-12 sessions depending on the client’s needs.
- A free chemistry or discovery session is usually included at the outset (unless the client prefers to commence the coaching immediately).
- Sessions are usually 60-90 minutes, and can be held at the client’s premises, at the Coach’s premises, or via Skype.
- The organisation and the individual are involved in the goal setting.
- Coaching is generally one-on-one, but can also include observation sessions, and team coaching sessions where applicable.
- Regular check-in sessions are held with the Coachee and with the organisation client to track progress and to course correct where necessary.
- Additional tools such as psychometrics and 360 feedback can also be included and usually add tremendous value to the goal setting and outcomes.
- Private sessions are also offered, and usually involve a lower private rate.
- Nick also offers Mentoring services to current and future leaders, as well as Coaching and Consulting to both small and large organisations.
YOU CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH NICK AT email@example.com FOR A COMPLIMENTARY DISCOVERY AND CHEMISTRY MEETING