A Port Elizabeth based Executive and Business coach supporting independent businesses in South Africa and the UK.
Jeremy started his career in the corporate world with IBM and after 14 years started a software business in Durban. This very successful business was bought out and since then he has specialised in coaching and mentoring Managing Directors, senior executives, Business owners and entrepreneurs.
As an IIB Accredited coach using the ExecuCoach coaching model Jeremy uses a methodology that employs the best of all worlds; a structured approach with the ability to be flexible (free form) and a sophisticated diagnostic and development science based on the measurement of personal attributes.
Over the last nine years Jeremy built up the largest business support organisation of Mature Business Executives in South Africa providing advice and support to SMME’s.
Jeremy is a lead trainer on the IIB Consulting Business Development Programme. This programme is a proven methodology to train business executives how to provide practical advice that works in a structured and ethical manner.
- CEO IIB Business Support Africa (Pty) Ltd
- Global Executive Board Member Institute for Independent Business International
- Director of Operations – Africa – Institute for Independent Business International
- Founder Coach of the Institute for Independent Business International
- Lead Trainer for Institute for Independent Business’ Residential Business School
- Fellow of the Institute for Independent Business International
- Chairman of Nelson Mandela Bay Chamber of Commerce SME Task Team
- Nelson Mandela Bay Chamber of Commerce Mentor
- Practitioner Member of COMENSA
- Credentialed with the International Coaching Federation
- Business Partner Mentor
- Professional Member of the Computer Society South Africa
- Regional Manager IBM South Africa.
- General Manager IBM Namibia
- Managing Director Data Technologies
- Managing Director JD Edwards South Africa
- Managing Director Natal Data Systems
- Mentoring and Coaching
- Consulting and implementation management of B2C and B2B start up businesses in E-commerce
- Programme management of multi million Rand ERP projects throughout Africa
- Strategic Planning
- Development of short, medium and long term business plans
- Marketing strategy
- Sales & Marketing management
- Recruitment, hiring and training
- IBM Sales School Advisor