Jolene Joubert is a business coach. She is a member of the International Coach Federation (ICF) and an Associate Credentialed Coach (ACC) with the ICF. She is a registered coach with and a member of COMENSA.
She uses her experience in law, management and mediation in her business coaching and is passionate about facilitating learning in individuals that leads them to achieve their full potential in a rapidly changing workplace, in the family and in general by optimising relationships and personal wellbeing.
She has coached at different levels and across a range of industries, including insurance, health and fitness, digital marketing, printing and integrated communications, human resource development and advertising. She does one-on-one coaching in person or via skype.
She holds a Certificate in Business Coaching (Gordon Institute of Business Science GIBS), a BA LLB (UCT), a Civil Mediation Certificate (NWU), a Workplace Mediation Certificate (Conflict Dynamics), a Family Law Mediation Certificate (Family Justice), and is an iEQ9 Integrative Enneagram Accredited Practitioner.
- Business Coaching (Gordon Institute of Business Science)
- iEQ9 Integrative Enneagram Accredited Practitioner
- BA LLB (University of Cape Town)
- Civil Mediation (North West University)
- Workplace Mediation (Conflict Dynamics)
- Family Law Mediation (Family Justice)
- ACC accredited with and member of ICF
- Registered coach and member of COMENSA