Do you feel like you’ve reached a turning point in your life, where you want to go forward but something’s limiting you?
Centrepoint Life Coaching is for women going through change, who want to go forward, but find themselves held back by self-doubt.
Changing your life takes courage. Whether you are making a total renewal or a small adjustment, new beginnings can be difficult. To move full steam ahead you need:
- Clarity about your options.
- Confidence about you and your abilities.
I remember watching an interview on Carte Blanche years ago, with the leader of a team of brave-hearted adventurers. As I recall they were starting in Lake Malawi and kayaking down river across Central Africa. Todd Clarke, leading the expedition, said: ‘We will have many obstacles; one of the main ones will be ourselves’. This is true of any undertaking; often it is not the lack of ability that holds us back, but a lack of self-belief.
One of the biggest factors limiting women is self-doubt.
Do you recognise yourself in any of these?
- Are you under-achieving….because you’re keeping yourself back?
- Do you feel you’re not good enough?
- Are you feeling too much pressure, even overwhelmed, because you’re so busy trying to keep everyone else happy, or trying to do things absolutely perfectly?
- Do you lack clarity on the way forward because you’re unsure of your purpose?
- Are you a procrastinator?
If any of the above is true for you, you could be struggling with low self-belief.
We are living in a time of extra-ordinary opportunity. There is abundant opportunity to transform our lives. But how do you achieve this growth?
Centrepoint Coaching is based on the idea that when we are centred in our authentic self, when we are being the person God created us to be, we feel increased confidence and clarity, and can achieve much more. Operating from our core self we have inner propulsion pushing us forward to achieving our dreams.
A System for Transformation:
- Reclaim the authentic self you were born to be: know who you are and what you stand for.
- Use your strengths and values as a springboard to self-belief and self-respect.
- Use ‘The 7 Keys of Self’ to identify what you are doing well, plus what work still needs to be done.
- Identify your ‘Stumbling Blocks’ and learn how to transform them.
Getting going again when life’s knocked you down:
Centrepoint Coaching is also a helpful system for women who have gone through challenge and want to go forward in life again. For women who have gone through difficult times reclaiming self-belief and self-respect is crucial. The first steps of resilience include perseverance, endurance and standing strong in the face of the storm. But there is a step beyond this. Centrepoint Life Coaching offers an opportunity to go further, to use the adversity as an opportunity to grow, to reshape ourselves, to become enlarged, not diminished as a result of the experience, and to step into a greater version of you.
Beginning again in 2017?
Get the support and tools to help you step up to the next level of what is possible for you.
Bounce back bigger!
‘Michelle is so easy to relate to and open up to, with a great sense of humour, and a perspective on life to which I could relate and take insight from.
Her methods are simple but effective; I found that my attitude and expectations with regards to life and what I want to get out of it have changed. She helped me pinpoint my strengths and my core values and helped me take stock of who I really am. She helped me realize all that I had to be grateful for and helped me increase my self-confidence. Since my coaching I have effected big changes in my life, including a change in career.
Michelle helped me figure out what it was that I really want, and helped me gain the confidence I needed to go after it’.
‘Michelle’s qualities of integrity, warmth, and deep wisdom helped me identify my strengths and capabilities in a contained, safe environment. Michelle’s nurturing feedback enabled me to reach my goals. I am forever grateful that our paths crossed’.
Qualifications and Experience
- Life Coach (SACAP, 2007, Postgraduate Certificate in Life Coaching)
- B.Soc.Sci (UCT, 1981)
- Life Line/Childline counsellor, facilitator and supervisor since 2005
- COMENSA member
- Workshop Facilitator
- Motivational Speaker