CENTRED LIFE COACHING
We are going through challenging times.
So many people have problems. Your problem is unique to you, so is your solution.
For a successful result you need:
- knowing your values and strengths
So often we stand in our own way. This is especially true around issues of self-belief.
The passion behind Centred Life Coaching is to help women develop self-belief and confidence so they can overcome challenges and succeed.
Success starts from within; at the core of each person is a unique combination of abilities. Centred Life Coaching is based on the belief that there is something magnificent in every person, but sometimes life covers that up. To get back in alignment with your inner light: identify your strengths and values, and then build your solution based on that solid foundation.
‘Problems are stepping stones to solutions’ E. Duchinsky
Problems are not a sign of failure; they are just part of life. In fact the problem itself often carries the seed of the solution.
The Centred Life Coaching approach to problem solving is:
- Unpack the problem; get clarity on all the bits and pieces.
- Identify the key obstacles holding you back.
- Develop a plan to overcome the obstacles.
- Identify and build on your values, strengths and abilities.
- Use your mindset and emotions in a way that consistently empowers you.
Benefits of the Centred Life Coaching approach include:
- Implement the 4 building blocks of self-belief and tap into your inner power and resilience.
- What is your tone of voice like when you talk to yourself? With compassionate, positive self-talk we achieve more.
- Get skills and techniques tailored to suit your individual needs, for example: discover your unique way to build your confidence.
- Are you managing your stress, or is your stress managing you? Learn simple, powerful relaxation techniques.
‘To succeed you have to do something and be very bad at it for a while. You have to look bad before you can look really good’. Barbara DeAngelis
Prof Mark Cotton, Director of KIDCRU
‘The coaching worked well and team members were able to function much more positively. I am grateful to Michelle for her professionalism and empathetic way she helped our team members’.
Dr Steven Innes
‘Michelle has a natural talent for insight into the human psyche. [The coaching] was certainly effective…and something I continue to recommend to others. I believe every person can gain from this’.
Nadhia Ayliff, Training Manager Life Line/Childline
‘Michelle’s qualities of integrity, warmth, and deep wisdom helped me identify my strengths and capabilities in a contained, safe environment. Michelle’s nurturing feedback enabled me to reach my developmental goals. I am forever grateful that our paths crossed’.
‘Michelle is so easy to relate to and open up to, with a great sense of humour, and a perspective on life to which I could relate and take insight from.
Her methods are simple but effective; I found that my attitude and expectations with regards to life and what I want to get out of it have changed. She helped me pinpoint my strengths and my core values and helped me take stock of who I really am. She helped me realize all that I had to be grateful for and helped me increase my self-confidence. Since my coaching I have effected big changes in my life, including a change in career.
Michelle helped me figure out what it was that I really want, and helped me gain the confidence I needed to go after it’.
‘Michelle, thank you for your encouraging words, pushing me forward. Your warmth and concern is much appreciated. Putting me on the right track. You invested in my life’.
‘Michelle, I feel so lucky to have worked with you. You are an incredible woman and I truly value all the help you have given me- it’s been life- changing! Thank you’.
‘Thank you for the guidance, warmth, care and honesty you have shown me. I feel blessed to have had you as a coach’.
Qualifications and Experience
- Life Coach: Qualified at the South African College of Applied Psychology (SACAP) in 2007
- Member of COMENSA
- Soc.Sci from UCT
- Counsellor, facilitator and supervisor at Life Line/Childline for over 10 years
- Motivational Speaker