Sarah Braithwaite is a qualified Transformational Business, Life and Integrative Health Coach who offers her services to organisations and private individuals who need assistance in facilitating positive and sustainable change in their personal life or work life. She is passionate about Coaching and is skilled in the latest neuroscientific foundations and skills of coaching practice.
Education and Experience
- Owner/founder at MindSight mindsightsa.com
- Certified Corporate and Life Coach, Results Systems South Africa, NeuroLeadership Group
- Certified Health Coach, Institute of Integrative Nutrition©, New York
- Certified mBraining Coach Practitioner, Results Systems South Africa, NeuroLeadership Group
- Bachelor of Arts Degree: Value and Policy Studies 2008, Stellenbosch University South Africa. Triple Major: Economics; Political Science and Decision Making & Value Studies (2005 – 2008)
Sarah brings a dynamic, high level, quality approach to Coaching. She maintains high ethical principles, professionalism and practices skills and tools steeped in neuroscience based evidence. She is passionate about working together with clients to create healthier neural pathways in their brain enabling them to effortlessly live more successful and happier lives.
Sarah is passionate about the science of neuroplasticity, the term used to explain how the brain can create new neural pathways and engrain them into habits that will cause transformational results. Sarah understands that each of our brains is 'hardwired' uniquely depending on our thoughts, emotions, behaviours and experiences - the trick is to stop the cycle of negative thought patterns and to create new and better neural pathways in your brain.
Sarah’s philosophy in life is that we all deserve an abundant and happy existence. Relationships, career, spirituality, and health and wellness are all foundational for us as human being in order to create harmony and achieve the right biochemistry that our physiological bodies need in order to thrive.
Corporate Coaching experience:
- Enabling employees to reach targets
- Enhanced work performance
- Stress management
- Improved leadership skills and self awareness
- Better prioritization and planning
- Improved wellness both emotionally and mentally
- Improved time management
- Improved communication and conflict management
Life coaching experience:
- Health and wellness
- Career goals
- Emotional intelligence
- Relationship management
- Conflict resolution
- Life purpose
- Self awareness
- Financial management