Celeste Du Toit is a transformational Life Coach, Speaker, Healer, and Workshop Facilitator. Sh is based in Westville, KZN, but her client base extends nationally and abroad, facilitated via Skype and frequent travels to Gauteng. She is the founder of YES Paradigm Coaching, a provider of individual, group, online coaching programs, workshops and retreats.
Celeste’s approach is transformational. The premise is that empowerment starts within, so it is essential to break down barriers, limiting beliefs and inhibiting patterns behind issues that are keeping us stuck or unwell. She uses neuro-linguistic programming (NLP), powerful questioning techniques, and mindfulness and balancing techniques to help people move forward, develop their full potential, gain confidence, and reclaim their self-worth, wellness and joy.
Celeste believes in holistic wholeness and the alignment of body, mind, spirit and emotions.
Does this sound like you?
- You are unfulfilled, and feel stuck or in a rut
- You lack self-esteem
- You keep on making the same mistakes
- You feel stuck in a mediocre or unsatisfying relationship
- You are experiencing major life changes
- You feel trapped in your job or career with no means of “escape”
- You know you’re destined for more in life
- You “have it all”, but are lonely and unhappy inside
- You want to live more “in the moment”
- You long for adventure, joy and passion
Empowerment starts within, so it is essential to break down barriers, limiting beliefs and inhibiting patterns around and behind issues facing us. I use neuro-linguistic programming (NLP), powerful and challenging questions, and mindfulness and balancing techniques to identify and clear blockages that keep people stuck.
The ancient poet and mystic Rumi said: "As you start to walk out on the way, the way appears".
What makes me different?
People describe me as:
- Interesting, creative, unconventional
- Radiant and joyful
- Insightful and wise
What you can expect
"The possibilities are numerous once we decide to act and not react." - George Bernard Shaw
I work best with clients who WANT to move forward, and for whom the pain of not doing it is simply
too much. My style is open, relaxed, warm and empathic, but very much focused on results.
Some outcomes you can expect:
- Identify clearly where you want to go in life and how you are going to get there
- Discover what drives you and make sure your thoughts, actions and habits are supporting it
- Evaluate your priorities and level of fulfilment in the key areas of life, and how to improve on it
- Overcome limiting beliefs and obstacles that may have prevented you from moving forward
- Take the first step to change and create sustainable change
- Realise "quick wins" and stay focused in longer term goals
- Delve a bit deeper within or look off into the future and become honest with yourself
- Visualize your dreams coming true
- Align mind, body and spirit if you wish to and become more cantered in the moment.
Sessions via Skype (nationwide and globally) or in person. Saturdays and after-hours included.
- Life Coaching: Life Coaching Academy, Australia. Accredited with the International Coaching Federation. Member of ICF and Comensa
- NLP Master: Breakthrough Dymanics, Australia
- Time Dynamics: Breakthrough Dymanics, Australia
- Hypnosis: Breakthrough Dymanics, Australia
- Reiki: Usui Shiki Ryoho Advanced. Registered with RASA
- Core Regeneration Therapy I – Healthstyles, Gauteng