Who Am I?
I am a certified integral coach, wellness specialist and business professional. ‘Integral’ is defined as ‘essential or necessary for completeness; possessing everything essential’. My passion is to help people help themselves, and as your integral coach I am more than just your accountability partner who supports you in accomplishing your desired goals. My coaching approach is based on a skilful methodology which increases your competence in areas of your life which you identify.
I contract with you on three different levels to assist you unleash new possibilities for yourself by:
- Co-creating your refocused life purpose with you. This will help you discover new insights, directions, possibilities and growth which you would like to undertake.
- As your challenger, I continuously question your assumptions, perceptions and long standing patterns of behaviour, and challenge your current position to ensure that you stay on track and move you to action.
- As your accountability partner, I hold you accountable! I’ll provide you with information, support and encouragement in a safe environment whilst you traverse and progress on your journey.
My approach is not about solving your problems, or rescuing you! It enables and empowers you to find new possibilities, answers and opportunities to enrich and fulfil your life.
Areas of expertise
- I work with individuals going through transitions in their life – i.e. career direction, relationship issues, learning a new skill and dealing with health & wellness issues.
- Facilitate workshops across all levels for corporates including stress management, resilience, alcohol and drug awareness, wellness change agents and various soft skills.
- Provide individuals with the opportunity to assess their personal development regarding their skills, qualities and aims and find sustainable ways of achieving them.
- Communication skills.
- Individuals with a request for coaching.
- I am currently registered for the Professional Coaching Course (Integral Coaching), Centre for Coaching, UCT Business School.
- Certified Integral Coach, Centre for Coaching, UCT Business School.
- HIV/AIDS Counselling and Management Certificate.
- Bachelor in Business Administration with majors in Industrial Psychology and Business Administration, UNISA.
- National Diploma: Office Administration, Cape Technikon.
Member of COMENSA