I am a Certified Professional Coach. I certified with New Ventures West, San Francisco, through the Graduate School of Business at the University of Cape Town. My mission is to contribute towards a more caring, kind, peaceful and rewarding way of life and being for individuals, organizations and businesses.
Before embarking on my second career as a coach, I have spent 20 years working in the corporate environment in South Africa, Nigeria and the U.S.A. I have worked in the ICT (Information and Communications Technology) industry. I have worked in the Motor manufacturing industry as well as the Service industry. I have worked with non-governmental organizations supporting Small and Medium Enterprises and have experience in stakeholder management at government and provincial level. I have worked for companies like Telkom (SA), BMW (SA) as well as Mc. Donald’s in the USA.
I have spent most of my career in Executive leadership roles in Telkom (SA).
I have worked as Sales and Marketing Director and EXCO member for Multi-links in Nigeria. I have extensive travel experience through Africa, Europe, the U.S.A and other countries. I have travelled to more than 20 countries and lived in 4 of those countries for periods ranging from 2-5 years.
I am the founding member of COACHINGWOX, a coaching practice based in Centurion. COACHINGWOX offers the following services.
- Business Intervention Coaching- Unblocking the Value Chain. The focus of this coaching is to work with businesses to look at areas where there are blockages in the value chain.
- Group Coaching & Facilitation - The focus of this coaching is to look at group dynamics and diversity. Does diversity enhance or hamper organizations? To look at opportunities for Rebuilding what is broken in groups/teams and reach a Shared Purpose in groups and teams.
- One on One Coaching- The focus of this coaching is Integral in the following areas
- Well being
- Self improvement
- Master of Science degree in Management- Financial Services- The Hartford Graduate Centre- U.S.A
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration-University of Saint Joseph –West Hartford, Connecticut, U.S.A
- Post Graduate Diploma in Telecommunications and Information Policy- University of South Africa. (UNISA)
- Certificate in Purchasing Management- UNISA
- Programme in Enterprise Leadership for Executives- Potchefstroom Business School.
- Professional Certified Coach- Graduate School of Business, University of Cape Town- New Ventures West- San Francisco.